viernes, 31 de octubre de 2014

My mum is my teacher

Have you ever had your mum or dad as teachers at your school?

Well, if so, you would know how I feel. My mum is my Biology and teacher this year and probably the next one, as well. However, it isn't too bad because you grow up interested in the subject and the classes become really interesting.  

On the other hand, people think that having your mum as your teacher gives you an edge over the rest, but does not. You must work harder, so it's quite difficult. This can get you in trouble if you don't study! 

In my opinion, having your mum at school is not good for your social life, but is good for your studies. 

Any advise? Yes. If you have your mum at home and school as well, be careful with your studies and be very very careful with your girlfriend. It is not my case, but if she knew who she was ... I'd be in the dog house!

Guille

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario