jueves, 20 de agosto de 2015

BLOGS IN 4TH ESO-by Pedro Sánchez de Diego

BLOGS OF 4º ESO

This school year we started a new activity in english class. This activity consisted on making blogs about different matters.


At the begining, students thought this idea would be a mess but our english teacher organized everything and to make and send blogs was easier than it appears at the start. The only problem we had was some photos did not arrive correctly.

This activity has been a good idea because it helps us to increase our knowledge about various subjects.

In particular, to blog helped me to learn a lot of english vocabulary but also to learn a lot of things that I did not know about subject blogs. Moreover, blogs helped us to increase our english grade.

The blogs we have made this school year have been about a lot of different matters, mainly travels and films.

I have made serveral blogs but my favourite is the Istanbul blog. I travelled to Turkey two years ago with all my family and I had very nice experiences so it was easy and lovely to write about it.

Finally, I believe that although it is difficult to write a blog in english (like this blog), in the school this year has had very good blog entries.



I hope everybody enjoys this blog.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario