jueves, 20 de agosto de 2015

PRODUCTIVE SUMMER-by Bibiana Bermúdez

Productive Summer
This summer I’ve decided that it would be useful to use my time in a correct way. It’s nice to disconect, however I should start to do something productive since I’m getting older and older...My parents told I could work at their offices helping their staff, but I think I should have something in my curriculum that will make me stand out, and that will help me in the future, for example charity work in an exotic place like Thailand or Fiji Islands. As well as charity work I will have the chance to practice new sports and enjoy new experiences. I like the fact of helping people who don’t have the same opportunities as I do in life and I would like to contribute by helping as much as I can. This isn’t a difficult project for me since both my parents agree to help me overcome my aims and I have full support from my family. My parents have decided that I should go to Costa Rica with an organisation called Rustic Pathways to help on various projects they have, such as construction envolving houses, new hospitals, shops etc. Also, teach children and adults how to read and write in English and Spanish, feeding the homeless people and cooking. But also, I will have some free time to go scooba diving, surfing, hiking and many other activities with the friends I make there. This project will give me a chance to live new experiences and live life as it is on the other side of the world. I will have a chance to really see how hard life can be for others and it will always be a feeling that will stay with me forever. I think that this journey will form part of my childhood and I will start to be more greatful with what I achieve in life and with the opportunities I get. It will also make me feel proud of myself because I will have been helping people who are in need and I will see some smiles on faces because of me. My aim is to help as much as possible and make people happy. I’m also looking forward to it since it’s all new for me and it’s the first time I go so far away without my parents. For once, I will feel very independant and self-suffcient.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario