jueves, 20 de agosto de 2015

THIS YEAR & PRESENT-by Ana Villajos

This year

In this Blog I am going to talk about this year in 3ºESO A. I need to say that this was the most difficult year in ESO, since this year I have studied more because I learnt more things but I haven´t learnt only about subjects. I have learnt how to be a better person, for example: to behave better in my class, to respect  my teachers and my partners more...I want to say thank you to my teachers because they taught me a lot of different things that before I didn´t now and thanks to them because they had me in class. I have liked this year a lot. 



present

Yesterday in Eurovisión, the winner was Sweden. Spain remained in the 21st position. Spain participated with singer Edurne, she shone in the competition with a song which name is “Amanecer”.


Pilar Rubio is pregnant of her 2nd son! She is the wife of Sergio Ramos and she has a son who is one year and now she is pregnant with her 2nd son.
Pastora Soler, the singer, is awaiting her son with a lot of enthusiasm.
I am going to continue with the pregnancies; Leighton Meester and Adam Brody are awaiting their first soon.





Paris  Jackson, the daughter of Michel Jackson, entered the hospital because she attempted suicide. Now, she is very happy because she has a new boyfriend; his name is Chester, she is 17 years old but they are organizing their wedding.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario