miércoles, 19 de agosto de 2015

DOES BIRTH ORDER DETERMINE YOUR PERSONALITY?-by Lucía Fernández Cuesta

Ever wondered if your personality was decided at birth? Some days ago I read an article which maintains that the order in which you were born can not only have an effect on your personality, but also your chances of academic success.

From my point of view, birth order does not really dictate your personality. Although it might have a strong effect on parent's expectations, it has nothing to do with children's personality.

According to this article, first borns tend to be higher academic achievers and they also tend to have a stronger sense of responsibility while youngest children tend to be academically-able, creative and resourceful. However, there's a long list of examples which can prove this isn't true at all. For example, Taylor Swift is the oldest sister and she's really creative.
Personally, I believe that I'm pretty responsible and I'm always competing with my sister in order to be the one who gets the highest marks. Actually, I do get higher marks than she did when she was my age!

To sum up, birth order does not dictate your personality at all. If you can relate to anything said on this article It's just a coincidence.




Lucía Fernández-Cuesta Donat

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario