miércoles, 29 de julio de 2015

MY SISTER'S RETURN AND OTHER THINGS-by Nacho Fierros

Hi guys!!

How are you today?

I hope  you are all ok, mostly those that have finished the school!

I have a lot of things to tell you this time. First thing is to tell you that I’m really worried because it’s the first time for me that I have to make final exams, so I have to work very hard because I don’t want to be studying all  summer. It should be also the first time for me. So I will do my best.

Second thing is that my sister Patricia, has come back home after 10 months in USA. She couldn’t come anytime, not in Christmas holidays, nor in Easter … never. And we couldn’t travel to Missouri to visit her, because it was forbidden by the organization, and because it is very expensive. I was very excited. I have missed her a lot and I was looking forward to see her again. She used to play with me, and to help me with my homework when I had problems with them. So, I hope that now she will help me with my English. My father told me that I’m going to watch TV only in English, and that my sisters Sofia and Pati will speak with me only in English all the summer. Will I survive to this experience? Will I understand anything?  Both, Pati and Sofia, have been in EEUU for one year, so they speak American English very, very quick.

Yesterday was a very long day. We woke up early in the morning to go to the airport to pick up Pati. We were all very nervous. Some friends of Pati also came to the airport to receive her. Finally, after almost a year, she appeared in our sight!! It was a very exciting moment!! We find her very a bit tired and a little more fatty, but as beautiful as always!
We went home, and Pati gave us some presents that she had bought for us during her year in USA (she was living in Missouri, but she traveled to Chicago, Orlando, California and New York!! She was very lucky!!), afterwards we went to our club to play tennis (me), and roller skate (my sisters), as every weekend, and finally we went for lunch at my grandmother’s house, because all the family, my uncles, unties and cousins wanted to see Pati. They couldn’t wait! Poor Pati was really tired, she only wanted to go home and sleep.

And the third thing, and last, is to wish all you a very, very happy summer. Enjoy the time on the beach, or mountains, or travelling .. with your family! I hope to see you all in September!!



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario