sábado, 4 de junio de 2016

MY EASTER WEEK IN FUENTERRABIA & END OF THE YEAR-by Casilda Troncoso

MY EASTER WEEK IN FUENTERRABIA
This past easter week I went to Fuenterrabia. It is in the north of Spain, in the Basque Contry and it borders France.It is small town located by the sea. I go there every summer and Easter Break because my father is from San Sebastian, a city that is 20 minutes away from Fuenterrabia.
I have a lot of friends there and during Easter we have made many fun plans for example, we went to San Sebastian on Monday and we wander around “ LA CONCHA” beach. On Wednesday , I went with my family to a near town called: Pasaia and we ate a typical dish from there: “Txuleton” . On Friday we had a sunny day , we took advantage of it and we went to beach and swam. On Saturday we went trekking to the mountain of Guadalupe. we went to bed early because we were leaving the day after.

I left on Sunday because I had to do homework. I had an amazing week and I´m willing to go back this summer.

END OF THE YEAR

When I think about school, I remember when I was 3 years old and it was my first day in school.
I can´t believe that now, I am 14 years old.
This year has passed very quickly and it has been one of my best years in my life.
One of the best things has been to meet my best friend. She has come this course and at first I hated her but when I sat next to her, we started to talk and I saw her best side.
In studies, I started off a little badly but now I have gotten good grades.

We are ending the course and I hope to have a good summer.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario