viernes, 3 de junio de 2016

MY SCHOOL YEAR-by María Lope

My school year

I am going to talk about my school days during this academic year. The days before starting school I was very nervous because the classes were changed and I didn’t know if I was going to be with my friends. In the end, I am with many of my friends, and I also like the rest of the people in the class.

I was also very nervous because of the teachers, because they weren’t the same as the year before, but finally I adapted to them and their work manners.
And also I felt nervous because everybody had told me that 3º of ESO is the most difficult year of ESO. Now I don’t think so, you have new subjects and you have more things to study, but I think that you also have less homework assignments and this is nice because I hate homework.

I liked very much the excursions. In the Molinos we had the opportunity to know better the people in our class, and in Segovia we visited a beautiful city and we had a lot of fun. In my opinion we should have more excursions.

This year passed by very quickly to me. I can’t believe that we will have the exams of the 3º term in 3 days. I am nervous about the finals because we have never had finals before and in some subjects we have a lot to study, but I think that I can pass them.

This school year has been one of the best school years, and I hope the next one will be as good as this one or even better.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario