viernes, 3 de junio de 2016

MY SCHOOL YEAR-by Marta Labrado




My school year was very good. This year some things changed , we started with new class mates and different subjects. My class is very good; I’m with my friends and it's a very good class. The teachers of this year are good as well. They teach very well and if you don’t understand something they explain it to you again. The new subjects are good and I like them. The changes of the classes give you the opportunity to get to know other people that you don’t now. The trips of this year have been the Convivencia and Segovia. The trip to Segovia was a lot fun I think that we should do this more times in the year. One thing that I don’t like is that the teachers told us that we were going to go to the cinema and we didn’t go. But most of year was very good.   

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario