sábado, 4 de junio de 2016

MY SCHOOL YEAR-by Mario Campos

My school year:
When I began the school year, I never imagined I would come so far, not only in my studies or sports, but in growing up and increasing the number of friends.
When it comes to studies, I have always performed with good grades, but I am really pleased with myself for achieving such good grades in most of the subjects and although the exams haven’t finished yet I am feeling pretty confident as I have made a good performance so far.
At the beginning of the year, I already liked many subjects, such as maths, science or history but for an unknown reason I became to love them even more and currently they are my favorite ones.
In terms of sports, I think I have learned new things which will surely be taken into account in the future as they haven’t only made me better at these sports but made me a better person and taught me how to win or lose well and above all, how to always respect everyone.
I find it easier now  to express myself with strangers than I used to, and I am not as shy when I meet new people. In my opinion I have grown this year, not only physically but as a person. I see myself as more mature and as someone who can take things seriously when they need to be taken as such.
This year has been truly great. I would like to thank all of the teachers and students for such a wonderful year.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario