viernes, 3 de junio de 2016

SUMMER 2016-by Eugenia Rodríguez

Summer 2016
This summer I will go to different places.
In July I’m going to probably make a trip with my brother and father, but we still don't know where. At the end of July I want to go to Soto Grande to a friend’s house who lives in Mexico and I haven't  seen her since Christmas.
In August the 5th I will go to Pollensa, Mallorca. I have invited my friends Fabiola and Sofia, the first fortnight Fabiola will come , and the second Sofia.
Last year I went to Mallorca but another spot, and I think I’m going to have much fun this year, because in Pollensa there are more people of our age and many things to do.
We have a boat there so we are going to make wake board and go to different beaches.
I will be again in Madrid the 28th of August.
I can’t wait for this summer!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario