sábado, 16 de enero de 2016

EVENTS THAT I WOULD LIKE TO DO IN 2016-by Sandra Escribano

Event that I would like to do in 2016

In 2016 I  would like to go to New York. New York is my favourite city in the world , I would like to go there in December or in January because in those  months it's snowing and I love it.
I would like to go with my mother, my father and with my two sisters because the youngest one is very small .
In New York I would like to visit Central Park. My parents,who have gone many times, tell me that it's wonderful. I know that there are many museums and theaters in New York and I  also would like to go to some musical.

Another thing that I want to visit is  the Liberty Statue, walk along the Fith Avenue, visiting all the shops, visting Brooklyn and crossing the Brooklin Bridge.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario