lunes, 25 de enero de 2016

SUMMER '16-by Carmen Merello

Summer´16
Im really looking forward to the next  summer . You will ask yourself why am I so excited about it. I will tell you why. This summer is not going to be as always. This summer is going to be packed, I am going to travel to three different places!

First of all, Im going to travel to Argentina . Im so excited because I have never been in America before and everyone tells me its amazing. I will tell you some of the things that I will do. I will see the Iguazu´s waterfalls. They are huge and gorgeous waterfalls that Im sure that will surprise me. I will also go to several beaches so I will get sun tun, it will be boiling there so I must put sun cream on if I dont want to get sun burn. Im sure that it will be an unforgotable trip.

After Argentina, Im going to Ibiza with some friends who have their own boat. We will sleep at the boat but we will stop in land to have breakfast,lunch and dinner. We will swim in the hot sea and rest at the beach where all your problems go away. They have told me that the food there is delicious so I will have to go to the gym after it if I want to lose weight.

Finally I will go to Asturias which is in the north of Spain. I have my own house there in front of the beach. Obviously the weather is not as hot as in the other two places but it still is nice. I have lots of friends there so I never get bored. What I normally do in Asturias is go to the beach with my family and friends which is very comfortable because as I said before is very close to my house. The beaches are amazing. When I come back from the beach I normally go for a walk at the mountains, or I ride in motorbike. At night I eat out with my friends sometimes and after that we decide to go back home to watch a film with popcorn or to stay out a little more. It always depens on how tired we are.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario