jueves, 14 de enero de 2016

IN 2016 I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO...-by Marta Eguia

"Describe a 2016 event you are looking forward to"

This year I´m looking forward for lots of events like skiing in February for one weekend to Altocampo with my family or the start of the summer in July and going to the beach, doing surf, being with friends... but the event that I´m looking forward the most starts in August/September (and it isn´tt the start of school).
It's going to the United States of America for one year to try to improve my English, to learn new things, make new friends, travel...
In August/September I´m going to be in somewhere in America, I don´t know where. I´m going to stay at an American family. My life in America is going to be similar to my life in Spain, because I´m going to go school, I will do homework and I will study.
I wiil learn new things and always I will have a good time.


Marta Eguia 3ºB



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario