jueves, 28 de enero de 2016

RIHANNA-by Elena Muñoz



I´m going to talk about Rihanna. She was born in Barbados on the 20th of February of 1988 but she grew up in Bridgetown. Her complete name is Robyn Rihanna Fenty. She started singing, with two friends as a trio, when she was in the school.
She is a singer, actress, model, businesswoman and designer. She has been in films like: Home, Annie, Battleship…and twelve of her singles were best sellers.
She is my favorite singer because she became famous by her own sacrifice and not because of her parents (she isn´t the daughter of famous people).
She is very original, she changes her look a lot.












My mum won a raffle of Nivea and the prize was a cruise and during the cruise Rihanna sang a song. When my mum told me that was going to see Rihanna I was like: please mum talk  to her or something.
I think she is a role model because she achieved a lot of success although she was very young.
She has worked with famous singers and groups like Shakira, Eminem, David Guetta…
My favorite songs are:
·       Disturbia
·       Love the way you lie
·       Only girl(in the world)
·       Rehab
·       Don´t stop the music
·       Rude boy
·       S&M
·       Towards the sun
·       Where have you been
·       Who´s that chick


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario