domingo, 17 de enero de 2016

STAR WARS: THE FORCE AWAKENS-by Alejandro Mira

STAR WARS: THE FORCE AWAKENS.
Today I’m going to talk about the last Star Wars film, The Force Awakens.
 This film has had a lot of success around all the world .
For me this is one of the best Star Wars films, one of the things that I really like in the film are the actors , they are the same actors that were in the other films, that is incredible. To be honest I thought that the film wasn’t going to be good but when I saw it I understood that I was wrong.
The main character of this new trilogy is Luke Skywalker, in this film Han Solo and his team have to look for Luck to combat with the dark side.
In this film Harrison Ford plays an very important role, It’s true that he is older than in the other films but in my opinion he does a very good job in this film.
In this film there are new characters which are very good too, I think that the best part of the film is the last part, that shocked me a lot.
I want to highlight the special effects, they were incredible. If you liked the other Star Wars film you will enjoy this one.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario