viernes, 22 de enero de 2016

MY IDOL-by Julio Gil



I don't have an idol,but I have one person that is my reference in life.
He is my uncle. He is an important person in my life because he taught me that if I set a goal and I belive in it, I can do it .
He isn´t a perfect boy, he is really normal. He has a house and a job where he has a normal salary. Also, he has a girlfriend and he lives with her.

As you can see, he isn´t a superhero, but Miguel, my uncle, has something special. I am not sure what it is, but whoever is nearby him are at feels good. I don´t know why, but it´s  real and when I am with him I feel special.
He is like a 40 year old boy. My uncle loves sports but in special football. Also he likes to go out with friends and watch football in the pub.
But the most special thing about my uncle Miguel is that he can make you laugh about anything .This is the most important thing about him, and while he is at my side I think I´ll be happy.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario