martes, 28 de julio de 2015

ENGLISH COURSE 2014/15-by Eduardo Ramos

English Course 2014 - 2015

During this English course I have learned lots of things that I am sure are going to be useful for me in the future but I have to admit that it has been hard for me and I think that for some of my classmates as well.
Personally I consider that my strength is listening comprehension during the listening activities in class, when the teacher speaks and in general outside the classroom. I consider that a good thing because I can understand or have a general idea of what is going on. On the other hand, I am not very good at writing and this has been the most difficult part of the course for me.
I have learned new vocabulary that I can take advantage of but it is difficult for me to incorporate new expressions in my speech like the ones in unit 7 that are related to emotions or strong feelings, I think that for doing that I need much more practice.

One thing that I have practiced a lot this year has been how to write this shorts blog entries and that helped me to develop my writing skills and my capacity to put ideas together, I can see a difference from the start until now and that is why I think a blog is a good idea.    

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario