sábado, 25 de julio de 2015

MY TIME AT SCHOOL-by Ignacio Ruigómez

For my last peace of work from this year, I am going to speak about the last years I have passed at school. My years in  secondary. Basically I’m going to write a few experiences, how I performed each year and my relationship with some of the teachers
The first year of secondary I was really nervous because a new period in my life was just going to start. Loads of new subjects, and the ones that we already had were going to become very important and our worst nightmares, but as soon as I changed my mind to thinking that everything was possible, I realized that secondary is not made just for bright minds. From my point of view the subject that made my spent most of my time was art, with all its precision.
In the next second years everything happened very fast, but I have really good memory: we built a group of friends and we started going out at night but if you think these days  the time we had to be at home is now the time we start parties. Another good experience is the exchange we had with the school South Dartmoor . My pen pal was really friendly and his family was really helpful with everything and we had so good experience. In the summer he invited me for a week in a knapping north inland.
This last year is being the hardest one because we are going to pass to Bachillerato and we need to be prepared.

The relationship with the teachers hasn’t been brilliant but with some exceptions I’m very  happy with the teachers I have had  .

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario