sábado, 25 de julio de 2015

4th OF ESO PROM TRIP - by Lucía Alonso de Medina

4th OF ESO PROM TRIP (JUNE’S BLOG)
Last 23rd of March at 7:30 in the morning, started our school trip.
We entered the bus very excitedly and wanting to have fun.
FIRST DAY (23rd of March)
We travelled Madrid-Guadalupe and when we arrived, we visited the Royal Monastery of Santa Maria de Guadalupe. An official tourist guide showed us the monastery and we learned a lot of interesting things about it.
After the visit we ate in a restaurant: salad, chicken and for dessert, a chocolate and vanilla ice cream.

After we ate we went to Trujillo. We had a tourist guide booked.

But…the weather was horrible! It was hailing! And all of us got wet.
When we finished we took the bus again and went to Cáceres.
When we arrived to Cáceres it was at night.
We went to the V Centenary Hotel, the rooms were for 2-3 people.

When our teacher gave us the key of the room my friends and me ran very fast because we wanted to know how our room was. Our room was very big and comfortable and we were very happy to stay there. But our clothes were really wet because of the big rain in Trujillo, so my friends and I tried to dry our clothes with the hair dryer.

SECOND DAY (24th March)
We had breakfast at the hotel. The buffet was fantastic all the food I ate was delicious.
When we finished we took the bus and we went to visit the city of Cáceres (Extremadura).
When we arrived to Cáceres we had an official tourist guide who explained us the most important parts of the city. Also the tourist guide showed us an ancient castle,near to a catholic church, that had been affected by a war .
After the visit we had free time, my friends and I bought presents for our families and took a lot of nice shots together.
Afterwards, we saw the city of Cáceres we took the bus and went to Coimbra (Portugal).
This route was the longest so most of the people slept in the bus, including me.

When we arrived to Coimbra I found it a very beautiful and original city.
Here we had free time and my friends and me, spent it ‘’exploring’’ the city and took pictures.
After that, we went to the Dom Louis hotel.
THIRD DAY (25th of March)
We woke up at 06:00 am. Had breakfast and took the bus to go to Lisbon.
When we arrived we had an official tourist guide that showed us the city: Plaza del Comercio, Torre de Belem…After that we had free time.
Lisbon is a very beautiful city and has a lot historical things to see. It's very different from Spain, for example if you want to enter a public bathroom you have to pay 50 cts. That thing was very curious for me because I had never seen it.

When I was little I stayed in Lisbon with my family and we tasted the typical sweet: ‘’pasteles de Belem’’ so in the free time I bought this sweet for my family.
Afterwards we saw Lisbon we took the bus to go to Mérida.
When we arrived to Mérida it was night. We slept on the Trip Medea hotel.
LAST DAY (26 of March)
We woke up at 07:00 am and took the bus and saw the Roman Theatre. Our tourist guide was my teacher Manuel.
He explained us and showed all the theatre very good.
After that we went to Oropesa (Toledo), we had free time.
The sun was shining and the most of the people spent it to relax.
Finally we came back to Madrid and this trip was really funny! Jokes on the microphone, my friend and me painted our nails and of course we sang a lot of different kinds of music.
I want to say thanks for all my friends, the bus driver that was very nice with us, the tourist guides because they showed us a lot of things and all the teachers that have thought out this trip and took care of us: Beatriz, Manuel, Maite and Aurelio.
THANK YOU FOR ALL AND FOR THIS BEAUTIFUL EXPERIENCE!

PICTURES

My friends and me -Coimbra


Monasterio de los Jerónimos-Lisbon


Roman theatre-Mérida


Royal monastery of Santa Maria de Guadalupe-Guadalupe

THANK YOU FOR READING!
LUCÍA ALONSO DE MEDINA 4ºESO C

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario