sábado, 25 de julio de 2015

SPECIAL FOOD-by Ignacio Renobales

It is hard to me to think about one special recipe or a good one, because, to be honest, nowadays I believe my favorite food is our traditional Spanish food rather than a foreign country one.

In my opinion, the high quality of this food is mainly due to the amount of cooking we do in the country. I spent two summers in the United Kingdom and one special thing I saw there was the lack of own food. There were lot of different culturul restaurants such as Chinese, Turkish, Arabic or Italian and only a few 'pubs' in which the served the typical English food, the well-known 'fish and chips' or the 'pie' for instance. Obviously, in Spain there are different restaurants and Italian restaurants are very common for example but the leading food is the Spanish one and you can find it in any corner.

It is said that you have to be in a country to know exactly the type of food they eat so that might be the reason of picking the Spanish food as I haven't been in too many different countries yet but I don't think I would change my mind in the future as the Spanish food is fabulous.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario