viernes, 24 de julio de 2015

MY EXPERIENCE WITH THE BLOG-by María Peral

MY EXPERIENCE WITH THE BLOG

One day Beatriz and Miriam came to class with the idea of making a blog with writings written by the 3rd and 4th of ESO students. We could write about almost anything that interested us but with limits of course. At first I thought it wasn’t going to work, because sending a writing every month seemed too difficult, and also it seemed like I was going to forget about it.
The first writings were kind of hard, but because I wasn’t sure what to write about or if people were going to like it. In the end all of my blogs were basically about the same, trips and experiences which I had incredibly enjoyed, from summer camps, to school trips, to family trips.
One of the difficulties which I had was that I didn’t know the number of list I was because we have changed it during the year for several times so I never really knew when to submit it. The other difficulty is the one that probably a lot of people had, that they left it for the last day, and then it was rushed trying to send it on time.
I have really liked the blog because it has been a way of expressing ourselves in a different way, and also always have in mind that a lot of people were going to see it and that we were going to get a grade, so we needed to put effort on it. Also in my opinion it has helped us improve our writing skills, because practice is the best way to improve.

We have also learned more vocabulary and expressions because some of the times we had to talk about certain topics so we had to look for information about them, and translate the information which we had found. Also, at least for me, it has helped me improve my grade because writing for me is quite easy and it has been a way of working but at the same time achieving good results.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario