lunes, 27 de julio de 2015

THE WEEKEND OF THE 1ST MAY-by Emilia Ruiz-Manjón



Hi!

This is my last blog of the year so I'm going to try  to do it the best I can.
I want to talk about what I did during the long weekend we had for the 1st of May.

During those days we didn't have class so I made the most of it by going to Iria's house in the country with three of my best friends, obviously Iria, Pia and Rita. 

We got there Thursday afternoon and immediately we went explore the countryside. That day was really fun because we weren't used to that many bugs so when we saw weird or big ones we would scream really loudly and start running around like idiots. After that we started to take in that we were in Trujillo in the countryside so we tried not to do that. 

The next day we saw all the animals, first the horses, there were two white horses I thought they were beautiful. Then we saw the chickens, the cows, that were really funny because when we tried to get closer to them they would ALL run away from us and it was like an stampede. We also saw goats and pigs. That day we just enjoyed the countryside and walked for a very long time. 

 

Next day we had the friends of her sister come over so we had a barbecue. We went to the river that day, we had our first swim of the summer!
We had a lot of fun also because Cristina's friends were really nice to us and very funny. The car ride back home was very amusing because of the many potholes there were on the rode. At night we had planned to do marshmallows so that's just what we did. We learned how to make a fire with wood, then we got the marshmallows, four sticks, and as easy as that we were eating them, they were really good. 



On Sunday we just did the same, go outside and enjoy the weather and the fresh air. 
That day, we had a really big surprise. We were just playing around with one of the dogs that were there. The dog had a chain tied to a tree and Pia was running so the dog would try to catch her but one time I was in their way and the dog  was running so fast that I didn't realise that he was coming and suddenly the chain hit my feet  so hard that I fell! It was really funny but I didn't want it to happen to me again so I ran away from where the dog would catch me, but then...surprise! An enormous black animal moved really quickly like I had just woken him up so I again ran away and went back with my friends who were laughing really hardly at me. Then we saw that the animal was a very big pig that (we found out later) wasn't with the others because he was too violent and some months ago had killed other pig. We tried getting close to him and nothing happened so we just took a picture to remember the moment.



I had so much fun during that long weekend and I enjoyed a lot.
I hope you liked my blog.
Emilia

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario