lunes, 27 de julio de 2015

TELEVISION-by Eduardo Ramos

Television

Television is one of the most important means of communication that we have and it is still very important in our daily lives. It is a fast way of knowing what is happening in the world, have a look to other lifestyles and places and it also entertaining us.

I enjoy television because when I watch it I can chill and forget about my problems and obligations at least for a moment. I enjoy different kinds of programs and I especially like to watch series such us Modern Family, which is a sitcom that makes me laugh a lot, but my favorite type of series are the ones that makes you think about how to solve a mystery by giving you clues during the episode. This happens in Castle. What I definitely don’t like are the romantic comedies or “romcoms” in which you always know what it is going to happen, that bores me.

As you know, I really enjoy television but I am also aware that it has bad things as well. I think that people have to control the time that they spend in front of the screen every day and choose good programs because television is also full of stupidities.

Television is good if you use it wisely.        

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario