martes, 28 de julio de 2015

MY SCHOOL YEAR-by Marta Alonso

My school year

This year I studied third of ESO. It is a little bit difficult course, but if you study and do the homework you can perfectly pass it.
In my case, I should have studied a bit more for not having any failed subjects in June.
In the third quarter we have done a work for each subject of Nigeria, and I think that it has helped us to have more culture of others countries apart from ours.
We went to visit Toledo with second of Eso and we had a great time
In the second term we went to the cinema and we watched “La teoría del todo” we all liked it very much
 We had the spring concert and a lot of students participated in it and some teachers too, we collected a lot of money to help nigerian people

But I think that in general it has been a very good year and we did a lot of interesant things and a lot of things we learned about.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario