sábado, 25 de julio de 2015

THE TRIP-by Carlota de la Puente

The trip

My experience in the trip was fantastic.
I had a great time and the places that we visited were so beautiful.
At first, I was  really nervous ,one week with my schoolmates and teachers outside Madrid ,visiting lots of places , sounds amazing doesn´t it?
We went to lots of villages like Cáceres, Trujillo,and,also we went outside Spain,we spent two days in Portugal , visiting Lisbon and Coimbra.
The place that I liked the most was Lisbon.
The city was so pretty with the sea around it and ,the streets were old but also,other streets which were more ordinary.
In the place that I had lot of fun in, was Trujillo. We all ended up soaked.
In general I spent a great week during the trip with my friends and the teachers.
I'll never forget this experience.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario