martes, 28 de julio de 2015

MY WEEKEND-by Alvaro Baez

MY WEEKEND.
Hello everybody!! How are you? I hope fine because we have already finished all the exams of the third term! This week has been awful due to the exams but if you have studied a lot then you will be rewarded with very good marks and a perfect summer. 
The first thing that I have done this weekend has been sleeping, because throughout the weekend I have been sleeping five hours each night, from Monday to Friday and I needed it.
Also this weekend I have invited Nacho Fierros to sleep to my house. On Saturday we went to El Retiro because the youtuber Auronplay was there signing his new book and also you could take a photo with him. After that we went to Plaza de Colón and we did some tricks with our longboards. Then we got two bikes and we went to my house. In my house we played Play Station 3,we watched some movies and then we had dinner. Today morning we went to play tennis and we had lunch at my house and finally we played again Play Station 3 and Nacho left my house. I forgot telling you that I recorded the longboard tricks and our ride to El Retiro with my new gopro camera. Here is one of the pictures I took yesterday.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario