martes, 28 de julio de 2015

WHAT I LIKED ABOUT THIS YEAR-by Alejandra Aguilar

So, I want to do this blog about the things that I liked about this year.
Everyone of us started the year thinking that the year was going to be easy but we were a little wrong, It's true that it was easier than last year but we thought that this year was going to be pretty simple. When we realize the difficulties we started working harder.
English subjet was fun, I really liked this year, we had a lot of activities , we made a lot of videos and projects so we had the opportunity of getting better grades doing funny things. The conversation classes was also pretty fun, we made a lot of games and we learned a lot.
I wish next year we will have a year like this or even better. In september I will go to United States for an exchange and I'm very excited,  I'm sure it's gonna be amazing. I thanks Beatriz and Miriam for making this year so fun and helping us when we needed.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario