sábado, 25 de julio de 2015

MY 2015 YEAR-by Miguel López de las Heras

MY 2015 YEAR
BY MIGUEL LÓPEZ DE LAS HERAS 3ºESO B
The year 2015 has been a really different year to me. I have met a lot of new people that have become really good friends to me, so I am really happy with my classmates this year.
We have made several fun activities this year, such as going to the cinema with the English class or many presentations about Nigeria. These things make me realize how funny and nice my class is this year. I really want to thank all the students from 3ºB for this amazing year.
I would like to thank particularly María Patiño, Sofía Gómez and Mónica García because I had lot of fun with you three. The last year I really didn´t know them well, but now I think they are really special in my life and they are friends in which I can always trust.
I also thank Cristina Ascorve, Jimena, María Pujol, Jorge de Juan, Eduardo and Carlota because they have always helped me this year. They have really shown me that they are my friends and just to be with them is a good reason for me to go happy every day to school.
There are a lot of people like Carmen Peña, Daniela, José, Clara or Marta that I have had really nice moments with, too.
Also, I have shared good moments with students from other classes, like Clara Debaene, Ane, Rita, Iría Sánchez… I really had fun with them and they made my 2015 school one of the best in my life.
I would like to thank not only the students, but also also every teacher for this fantastic year.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario