jueves, 3 de marzo de 2016

BREAKING POINT-by Alvaro Molina

Break point

In my opinion the film could be better. First of all, I´m going to talk about the

plot. The film tells the story of Utah’s life, a FBI agent who renounced from

extreme sports when he lost his best friend in an extreme accident with his motorbike.

As an FBI agent, he discovers a group of people that practice extreme sports,

but they don'´t respect the law. They steal money and break a lot of rules too. Utah

decides to be one of them, to find out what the next movement they are going to do, is. I

can´t tell anymore about the argument because maybe it's going to be a spoiler.  

Now I want to explain my point of view about this film.  I would say that it is a

remake, because this movie was film in 1991, starring by Keanu Reeves and Patrick

Swayze. In this new film (2015) we can see differences, a better execution, better

pictures, the film talks about “The eight of Ozaki”, a strange way to get the Nirvana.

The characters tray to get them practiced extreme sports, and in the 1991 we can´t see

Finally I would like to say that I recommend it, because it's really enjoyable and fun.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario