domingo, 27 de marzo de 2016

MY SUMMER IN FRANCE-by Sofía Marcos

MY SUMMER IN FRANCE 

I am going to write about how my last summer consisted on joining a summer camp in France. This camp is called UCPA, it is not only located in France, Bordeaux, it seems it's in some other places as well. It has got so many different sports and activities.
UCPA is a camp for kids from 12 to 17 years of age. Although it has got another camp situated in a small village in France, which includes the ages are from 6 to 12, they have different sports depending on the spot they are situated in. Both of them have people from different cultures; most of the pupils are from Paris. The one I have been to is the first one I have been named. It has got so many different sports which are; climbing, surfing, dancing clubs, singing clubs, go cycling, acting, go sailing, windsurf and kite surf. Most of them were aquatic sports. If you didn’t want to do anything you could go to the beach and relax.

In my opinion this camp was an awesome opportunity to meet people from other countries and also to learn new sports like surfing which I didn’t know of before. I fully recommend enjoying this summer camp because of the fun and to get to meet different people.           

  

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario