domingo, 6 de marzo de 2016

COPENHAGUEN-by María Lope

Copenhagen
I´m going to talk about my last trip on Christmas, a visit to Copenhagen.
I went there with my family for 5 days. Copenhagen is the capital of Denmark. They are part of the European Union but they don´t use the Euro; instead, they use the Danish Krone that is like 7,5 euros, more or less.
I liked the city a lot, there are a lot of places to visit, many monuments (palaces, opera house,…), canals, and museums. We bought the Copenhagen Card that allowed us a free visit to many monuments and museums, as well as free use of the public transport, and included discounts in some restaurants. It costs 80 euros for people older than 16, and 40 euros for younger people,  and it was valid for 3 days. There was also a card for 1 day paying less money, and for 5 days paying more. I recommend it a lot because it´s very useful, especially during the winter time because it´s a very cold city and you have to be inside somewhere.
When  we went there they had cold winds from Siberia and the temperatures were from  -2 to -3 ºC, but it felt like -10ºC because of the wind.
It´s a very beautiful city with lots of places to visit and I am sure that I´m going to get back, probably in the summer time.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario