martes, 29 de marzo de 2016

MY SUMMER VACATION:LAKE GREELEY CAMP-by Silvia Casado

My summer vacation: Lake Greeley Camp.

On my summer vacation I went to a camp called Lake Greeley Camp in Pensilvania, next to New Jersey. 
It was a sports camp, we were doing sports the whole time. It was quite fun because you were always doing something so you never got bored. At night we also did traditional camp things like singing and tell stories around the bonfire. That was my favourite night activity because we just sat around the fire and ate marshmellows having a great time with all our Friends. There were people of all ages, from 3 years old to 16 years old. We were separated in cabins. My cabin was bobolinks, and we were eleven people sleeping in the same cabin and two cancellers that slept with us. 
At first I was a bit scared because I was going on my own, but after that I was so happy that I didn’t want to leave. I made Friends from all over the world the filipines, france, puerto rico etc...  
All of the sports were great so I don’t think I could think of a favourite one. Also the food was awesome. I could have been eating for hours, I would never get full enough: sweets, pizza, chocolate… and when we where at the cantine we always sang some songs before starting to eat. It was so much fun…  an experience that I would repeat every summer once again.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario