lunes, 28 de marzo de 2016

MY SUMMER-by Marta de la Cuesta

My summer:
Last summer I have been in Majorca as every year. My family and I go to this island by ferry, in which we spend 8 hours.
We have many plans to do:
We can go to El Arenal's beach, it is a beach which has a "chiringuito" and it's about 30 minutes from my house. We go once per summer to Estrenc's beach which is a very big beach that has lots of small shops in it.
We also have a boat that we take to go to different creeks. One of the most beautiful places that I have been in the boat is Cabrera island. An island where there are no people. The water is very clean and transparent in it. My favorite thing to do in Majorca is to go to San Salvador; It is a mountain that the summit has a church where you can pray and a well for drinking holy water. Finally what I most like to do at the end of the day is to go out at night to a village called Cala d'Or which is in Majorca and where I have many friends.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario