jueves, 3 de marzo de 2016

MY SKI EXPERIENCE-by Juan Ybañez




MY SKI EXPERIENCE

When I was four year’s old, I started skiing. The first ski station I went to was in France in the French Alpes.
I didn’t really have a good experience because the first day after coming down the ski slope, I just stopped to have a small break, then when I was talking to my cousin, my ski came off and I had such a bad luck that I broke my leg. As a result, I had to come back to Madrid because I was nearly dying from the pain. After I got my shinbone plastered. I had to use a a wheel chair for 2 months.
After 8 years, I went back skiing. This time I didn’t go over to the Alpes, I went over to the Spanish Purinees. The ski station I was visiting was called Formigal and, in my opinion, it's the best station because it is huge and it has 4 big valleys which are called;

-SEXTAS
-SARRIOS
-ANAYET
-PORTALET

My favourite valley is Anayet because it has 15 ski slopes and most of them are red ones.
I still enjoy going over there but this year I wasn’t able to visit because I failed 2 subjects (Spanish and Physics and Chemistry).

Last week I went to CERLER with the school, just for the weekend. It was an unreal experience because I was able to ski with my friends. The ski station was a bit smaller compared to Formigal, but the place was unreal.
I think skiing is a wonderful activity because you are able to spend time with your friends, family and also get some good exercise.
Skiing is one of my favourite sports





JUAN YBAÑEZ STUYCK.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario