jueves, 31 de marzo de 2016

CITIES I WOULD LIKE TO VISIT-by Juan Ybañez

CITIES I WOULD LIKE TO VISIT

In this blog I'm going  to talk about my TOP 3 cities that I would like to go on holiday.

3-.On third place of the top list, the city I would love to go to is New York
This is one of my favourite places in North America. Just like those cities with lots of people walking around the place, another thing I also like about New York are the enormous shops that the Americans have. You can find whatever you want!
My mum went last year , she bought me lots of new clothes and she promised me
that one day we would go together



2-.My second choice is Hawaii, in my opinion this city is one of the most beautiful cities that I have seen in pictures. This place has everything: good weather, nice mountains and delicious food. Although the best thing from this small island are the beaches, the beaches are perfect for people who like to surf or bodyboard. The waves are outstanding. Non of my family members has gone there but if you are thinking of for going I would really recommend it to you all.




1-.Finally the first place goes to Rome! You will think this might not the best place but in my opinion this is most gorgeous city in Europe, I like this city because of the monuments are extremely interesting and amazing. This city also gives you opportunity to move around to another city like the Vatican where you can say hi to the Pope.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario