lunes, 28 de marzo de 2016

MY TRIP TO ITALY-by Blanca Fernández

Today I have decided to talk about my trip to Italy.
Three year ago I flew from Madrid to Milan. It was a family trip, my sisters were happy to visit a foreign country but I was the most excited one because Italy had always been my favorite place to see. It was the first of June. The sun was shining and the sky was blue: the perfect combination for a great holiday. The first city of our tour was Milan. Now I understand why they call it the capital of fashion: everybody likes to dress up and to go shopping. Shops were classy and always full of elegant people. They were expensive too!!
We visited the famous cathedral called "Duomo di Milano" and the "Castello Sforzesco": very impressive.
After a couple of days we traveled to Venice, the famous city on the water. It was amazing!! We had never seen a city like it. To go from one place to another we had to cross many bridges and even take a ferry to visit the isle of Murano and Burano. Apparently the best time of the year to visit it is during Carnival . The citizens of Venice wear traditional costumes and beautiful handmade masks. It is like going back in time. 
Our last stop was Rome, the monumental city. We stayed for four days because we had many things to visit. I must say that Rome is one of the world's most beautiful and ancient cities. We saw museums,basilicas,theaters,temples, ancient ruins and of course the Roman Colosseum: absolutely great!!Before I end my story , I want to share with all of you my passion for Italian food : always delicious and incomparable. My favorite food was "Lasagne alla bolognese". 
I will never forget this experience and I hope to go back very soon, this time with my friends.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario