jueves, 3 de marzo de 2016

IN FIVE YEARS I WOULD LIKE TO...-by Ana Mazarías



IN FIVE YEARS I WOULD LIKE TO……

Have you ever thought about your life in five years? Will I have a car? What will I do in my job? Where will I live? What countries will I visit?

In five years I will be twenty. I will start my day having breakfast with my friends at university. One of my friends will study art, my other friend and I will study politics and law. The rest of my friends will study medicine. We will spend our mornings in class and in the afternoon we will go shopping in the City Centre. I would like to study in another country. I would like to go to Yale University in USA.

In the evening I’ll go to my house. It is big and has a yard. I live with three roommates. They are very nice, two girls and one boy. We spend our time helping each other with our homework, cooking and anything we need. On the weekends we take our car to the City centre and sometimes to the beach. We also go to concerts, and travel.

I think this will be my life in 5 years. It will be really fun! Have you thought about yours?


 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario