domingo, 27 de marzo de 2016

MY TRIP TO LISBON-by Eugenia Rodríguez

My trip to Lisbon
Last Easter Holidays I went to Lisbon with my father and my brother.
We rented a car with a convertible top to go to Lisbon. It was very funny but your hair tangled a lot and it was so uncomfortable. The trip to Lisbon was very boring because it was 6 hours by car.
Finally we arrived in Lisbon at 10pm so we were very tired and we went to sleep.
On our first day we visited Lisbon. We went to saw the Tower of Belem, The Monastery of the Jerónimos and we walked around the promenade.
In Lisbon we stayed for a few of days and we also visited the Elevator of Santa Justa, the uptown of Lisbon and the Castillo of San Jorge.
It was beautiful but it wasn’t my first time at Lisbon so I remembered everything a little bit.
We also went to the Cabo de Roca, located at the point more occidental of Europe. I saw how the waves crashed with the rocks and how the sun went down. I liked it so much.
On our trip we went to Cascais and we stayed the full day there, we went to the Playa do Gincho but it was cold so we didn’t bath.
We also visited Nazaré, a very beautiful village where there are the biggest waves in the world. We went to the Forte of Sao Miguel and a resident of Nazaré explained to us how the waves are formed and why they get that size.
We went up to the top part of Nazaré, so we could see all Nazaré beneath us, it was incredible. We saw how the sun goes down and the views were beautiful.
Finally we visited the Sintra Palace that is located at the mountains of Sintra, so to get inside of the palace you have to walk enough. It is an incredible palace made of different colors, where you can see a beautiful landscape when you are at the top.
My favorite place of this trip were the Cabo de Roca, I think the landscape I saw when I was there were incredible.

It was a fantastic trip that I enjoyed a lot and I visited very beautiful places.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario