domingo, 15 de noviembre de 2015

A BETTER SCHOOL-by Alejandro Mira

Today I am going  to talk about how to improve schools. Like free time, timetable etc
I think that in the week we should have four days of school and three free days. Why do I think about this?
Because then, kids will sleep more and they will come more relaxed to school.
Schools should start at 8.00am and finish at 2.00pm. I think that this is good because the kids have all the afternoon to do homework.
The schools should have the mandatory subjects but I would include 3 optional subjects which are French, Chinese and computing and obviously the school should have some out of school activities like football, painting, basketball…
The schools free time should be 40 minutes.
The last thing is that the kids should wear uniform.

This is all for today I think that if all schools will include this characteristics the education will improve a lot.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario