lunes, 2 de noviembre de 2015

THE COTSWOLDS-by Diego Bufala

The Cotswolds:

The Cotswolds is an area dotted with lovely medieval villages, it is argued to be one of the most beautiful areas in the world. The Cotswold hills are set in the South-West of England; they take up an area of 120 km and apart from its natural beauty that looks like it had just came out from a fairy tale. The Cotswolds have got a huge historical culture behind it.



Shakespeare himself was born in the marvelous town of Stratford-upon-Avon, which I really enjoyed visiting. You have the option of visiting Shakespeare´s houses that which haven´t been reformed and preserve their original furniture in many cases.
 When I stayed at the Cotswolds , my favourite place to go was the sweetshop and every day I would ask my parents for some of those delicious "sins" called fudge; 137 they would obviously say no because that would be spoiling me but you could see the pain in their eyes when we got past the sweet shop and we stumbled upon  all those tentative smells.

To sum up the Cotswolds is a place that would be in my "must list" the first if visiting England because it brings you to this authentic superbritish atmosphere that is simply incredible.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario