domingo, 29 de noviembre de 2015

TAXI DRIVER-by Carmen Merello

Taxi driver
The dorm is dark and I can’t see anything. But I notice that I’m not alone. There was someone else in the room. He is breathing so hard that it seems that he is about to drown. I don’t know who the person with me in the room is. I don’t know why I am here and where am I but what I know is that I have to get out of here as soon as possible.
That’s how it happened;
It was three o’clock in the morning, I was meant to be asleep in my bed but I couldn’t miss my best friend's party. When I took a taxi to go back to my house I noticed that the taxi driver was taking so long to get to my house and, once  he said that we were in my house, I opened the door and got out. Suddenly someone grabbed me and in less than a minute my eyes were closed.
Someone opened the enormous door and the powerful light hurt me in the eyes. The mysterious person that was with me in the room was taken by them. He was a boy.
As soon as they left the room I moved as fast as I could and walked through the door. Once I was out of the dark room I tried to find the way out with a stealthy walk so they couldn’t see me at first sight.
It took me so long to find the way out but as soon as I figured out how to open the massive door, that divided both sides, I ran as fast as a thief running away from a police.
I was finally in my bed, after running for two hours at night. I was exhausted. I wasn’t noticed by my parents, Thanks God! They would never believe me.

But that night I couldn’t sleep at all, I was trying to figure out the answer to a few questions that I will never forget. Where was I? What happened to the boy that was taken in front of me? Who were they? Would they come back for me?  That night marked the rest of my life 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario