miércoles, 4 de noviembre de 2015

I THINK THAT A GOOD SCHOOL NEEDS LOTS OF THINGS-by Ana Carmona



I think that a good school needs lots of things:
 -A very big playground for all the students to play.
 -The subjects should be very entertaining and interesting because if you do the subjects in a different form, the students will have much more interest in them and could understand things in a more fun way.
 -I thinkthat students need less homework, because I think that it's better not to have too much work to do at home and dedicate more time doing another type of things.
 -With lots of sports facilities, like swimmig pool, basketball court, etc…
 -Also, the clases must be clean.

What things don't I like about the school?
 -Thehours, because I think that we don't need too many hours of lessons.
 -Some playgrounds (basketballcourts…) because sometimes they are so small.

                                                                                           Ana Carmona

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario