domingo, 22 de noviembre de 2015

MY SUMMER/INSIDE OUT-by Cecilia Galarraga



My summer 2015

In this writing I am going to talk you about my summer, where I went and the things I have done.
When school finished I was very happy with myself because I realized I had ended the year with quite high grades, therefore I could enjoy my summer without any preoccupations.
The week after school ended I spend it here, in Madrid. Lots of parties were celebrated and I spend most of my time with all of my friends from ISM (my previous school). Because I knew that when I started next year in Jesus Maria I would not see them as much. 
Firstly I went to Marbella, invited by a friend called Juana and her sister Sofia. We had lots of fun and enjoyed a lot the two weeks we spend there. I had never been in Marbella before, and it was wonderful, although the beaches were not as good.
 Afterwards I invited Juana to Alicante, where my grandparents has a house and spend another two weeks there with other friends from ISM too. I missed Juana and Sofia a lot during the year because they are living in Ecuador due to their father’s work, therefore I was very happy and we had a great time together enjoying each other.

The last weeks of summer I spend them in Palma de Mallorca, Valencia and Madrid with my family. Although I spend the summer a little bit scared because of the new school, new friends and new teachers I really enjoyed it and had a great time with my friends and family. It was an amazing summer.

Review of Inside Out

Today I am going to write about a film released this year, 2015, called Inside out.
Inside Out is an American and animated film directed by Pete Docter, produced by Pixar Animation Studios and released by Walt Disney Pictures.
The film is set in a girls mind and the main characters are her feelings: joy, sadness, fear, anger and disgust (personified emotions). This means that her feelings are characters who take part in the film along with: other characters from inside the girl’s mind, the girl called Riley and her parents.
The situation is the following: Riley’s parents decide to move to another city. Riley does not like the change but her emotions try to make her feel happy about it, when suddenly everything starts to go wrong. Inside Riley’s mind, sadness starts to get the control instead of joy which has been the leader during all her life. As Riley starts to enter in puberty inside her everything is a chaos, until at the end all the emotions achieve harmony and work together in Riley’s life.  


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario