jueves, 12 de noviembre de 2015

WHAT WOULD I CHANGE AT MY SCHOOL-by Sandra Escribano



What I would change at my school:
I am Sandra and I think that the things that could be better at my school are three:
-In my opinion the school sends too much homewok. I think that it's better to do it at school, because when you arrive at home you are tired and it's very hard to stay all the afternoon doing homework. When you arrive home,you should study the things that we have learnt at school. I think that it's better because you could have better marks.
-Another thing that I would like to change is the schedule of the school. For example on Friday we have four hours in a row after the break  and when you finish you are very tired and hungry.
-And the final thing is the food. Some food is great but most of time it's relly bad and it could change .

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario