domingo, 15 de noviembre de 2015

THE MARTIAN-by Diego Fernández

THE MARTIAN


Two weeks ago there was a promotion for about three days where the cinema cost a lot less, around three Euros . When my mother heard about this, she quickly bought via Internet some tickets for the cinema with this promotion. We decided to go to see the splendid film: "The Martian". Now that I've seen it I think it's one of my favorite movies, it was MARVELOUS. It was full of thrill, wit, mystery and action. Although I absolutely love horror movies, this one (despite it was an action film) I would easily consider it the best movie ever.

It's a science-fiction movie directed by Ridely Scott and as main character was Matt Damon, being the Martian. It all starts when the crew of Ares III is forced to evacuate Mars because of a dangerous sandstorm. When doing this, an astronaut (Mark Watney) is hit by a rock and gets trapped, making his companions believe he was dead. After this horrible experience he manages to escape, but he's trapped and alone in an uninhabited planet and not many supplies are left to survive a long lasting life.
Despite all of these inconveniences, Mark decides to work on his skills to find a way to survive. Before he runs out of supplies.he manages to create a potato crop. Apart from working on his skills he also films a daily logbook just in case someone finds it.
While his friends, the astronauts, think he might be dead, NASA discovers via a satellite, that Mark is surprisingly still alive. The major part of the film is about "the rescue" to see if he does or not achieve getting back to Earth alive. So what do you think then? Does he make it? Or not? 
 

If you haven't yet seen this amazing film, then what are you waiting for? I  recommend it a 100%. It's a "must do" in our "things to do before dying". I find it absolutely ADMIRABLE! But although I find it amazing , I regret having seen it that day as the theater was very crowded and we had to sit in the front row, where I couldn't actually see some things. Imagine how close to the screen I was!




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario