lunes, 21 de diciembre de 2015

LONDON-by María González

LONDON
I am going to talk about London city. I have been in London last weekend with my family and it was my first time there and we had an amazing time. We arrived there on friday and we went back on monday. We visited a lot of places but the one I liked most was Oxford Street because there are a lot of shops and I love to go shopping. I bought a lot of things, but also I enjoyed a lot going for a walk around Hyde Park, it is a very nice place, I loved it.
I have two friends in London and I am very happy because I spent one day with them and I had a very good time.
I think London is a very interesting city, but I don't really like the weather because it rains a lot and it is a very cold city.
I loved visiting London and I would like to go again.
I took a lot of pictures and my favorite is this one:

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario