domingo, 27 de diciembre de 2015

THE BEST CHRISTMAS IN THE WORLD-by Marta Labrado

THE BEST CHRSTMAS IN THE WORLD
One day of Christmas a boy called Pablo was playing at the park. There was another boy called Juan. Juan was allowed in the park when Pablo said "Are you allowed to be here?" and Juan said yes. Pablo asked Juan "Where are your parents?" Juan said "I don`t have parents, they died yesterday in an accident." Pablo said "Where do you live now?" "I live with the nuns in a convent, I am waiting for a family to adopt me, I am very sad. I am not going to spend Christmas with my parents. You are going to pass very good Christmas but not me." "Don`t say that, I will go to my house but tomorrow I'll come again." "Ok, see you tomorrow."

Pablo got to his house and he told his parents all the things that Juan said. The parents of Pablo said "Do you want a brother?" And he said "Yes I want." The next day when Pablo came back from home, he saw Juan in the hall. His parents said this is your new brother. At the end of the story everybody spent the best Christmas in the world.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario