domingo, 27 de diciembre de 2015

STORY OF CHRISTMAS-Julio Gil

Story of Christmas
It all started one Winter in Zaragoza. I was 5 and I was writing the letter for Santa when my parents said to me that I hadn´t behaved well so Santa wouldn´t come.
When I listened to this I was amazed because I didn´t know why they had said that. From my point of view I had behaved well. I didn´t know what I had to do, but suddenly I had an idea. I started to make my bed, next I did some errands and I helped my mother to prepare the dinner.
I was desperate because I wanted my presents but it didn´t matter how hard I tried, nothing seemed to work.
When I was about to give up, I started to think about my new presents: my new ball, my new skate,… I only could do one last thing, speak with Santa when he came with my sister's presents.
I thought that if I could be up all night up I could explain to Santa my situation. I looked the clock and I saw that it was twelve o´clock, I had a mission but I was sleepy.
I don´t remember much of that night, but I remember waking up in a living room full of presents.

I don´t know if Santa is real or is lie but I am sure of one thing, that if you believe in something, you know that you can do something you achieve it.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario