martes, 1 de diciembre de 2015

PS4 OR XBOX-ONE-by Pablo Biurrún



PS4 or   XBOX-ONE
In my opinion, if you like videogames first of all you have to choose a good console.
I will talk about the differences between PS4 and XBOX-ONE, and at the end I’ll tell you the one I like the most.
Let’s start talking about XBOX-ONE first:
-         It has a big size so that it doesn’t overheat too easily.
-         It has got a big memory.
-         Microsoft has created loads of games that are exclusive for their console.
-         And finally the graphics are amazing.
 · The price in Spain is of €330 approximately.
Now I’ll talk about PS4:
-         The design is really good, it is not really big but it doesn’t overheat easily, it can be put horizontally or vertically, and it’s flat at the top.
-         It has got a really comfortable controller, and the joysticks have a good emplacement.
-         Shooters are very popular in Play Station.
-         Graphics are amazing.
·Price in Spain, depending on the pack goes from approximately €300  to  €400e
-         In both consoles for playing online you have to pay €50 per year
And the last thing, the console I prefer is PS4, I’ve always prefered Sony and I like shooters.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario